Paying bills with BPAY® couldn’t be much easier. Perhaps that’s why, on average, over 5 million payments are made through BPAY every week for virtually anything – from household bills to flights online, school fees to pet care products and so much more.
With BPAY you can pay from QPCU, on the internet or over the phone. And you have control of your payments 24/7. You can pay one off bills or schedule payments for later. How much and when you pay is completely up to you. It really is that simple.
Don’t be hard on yourself. Make life easier with BPAY.
How to pay with BPAY
- Register for QPCU Internet and Phone Banking, if you haven't already.
- Look for the distinctive BPAY logo on your bills.
- Log on to the QPCU Internet Banking site or call our Phone Banking service.
- Select BPAY from the Transact menu and follow the simple instructions.
- Wait for and record your receipt number.
BPAY View is a fast, easy and secure way to receive and manage your bills - online. For more information on BPAY View, click here.
For more information, call us on 13 77 28 or check out the BPAY website.
Download our General Information Terms and Conditions here.
BPAY® is a trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.