QPCU Classic Plus Overdraft
The QPCU Classic Plus Overdraft is part of a package that rewards members with ongoing benefits such as significant savings on borrowings, everyday banking and investments.
At the same time the Classic Plus Overdraft provides the flexibility and freedom to choose when and how you access your loan funds. Many people take out a Classic Plus Overdraft so they have money 'on hand' - for renovations, home additions, holidays or other investment purchases.
- discounted overdraft interest rates#
- standard establishment fees waived
- credit card with no annual fee
- interest is only charged on the amount you use
- access funds up to your approved limit without applying for a new loan
- pay expenses with up to 55 days interest free QPCU Bluey Visa Credit Card to save even more interest*
- bonus rates on term deposits.
How can I take advantage of Classic Plus Overdraft?
- Minimum loan amount of $100,000
- QPCU Credit Card (subject to approval)
- Salary paid into a QPCU account
- QPCU transaction account.
QPCU Classic Plus Terms and Conditions
*Depending on when you make your purchase, when your statement is issued and whether or not you are carrying forward a balance on your account from the previous statement period. There are no interest free days for cash advances, Bank@Post withdrawals or balance transfers.
#Rates are subject to change without notice. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available online at www.qpcu.com.au or by calling 13 77 28. Normal lending criteria applies.