At QPCU our people are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. We're professional and focused on meeting the needs of our members in a personal and friendly way.
This type of commitment is rewarded with a range of staff benefits that encourage personal development and foster a happy and positive workplace.
Our staff benefits include:-
|Benefit|| Detail |
- 36.65 hour working week
- flexible work options
- generous paid maternity leave
- personal leave - carers' leave, sick leave and parental leave
- additional annual leave after 5 years of service
- 13 weeks long service after 10 years of service.
Remuneration and salary packaging
- above award wages
- salary packaging
- extra superannuation contributions
- incentive rewards.
- full corporate wardrobe supplied.
Travel to QPCU
- located opposite Roma Street Transit Centre
Training and development
- comprehensive induction
- professional development program
- support for staff who undertake external study.
|Looking after health|
- annual flu shot
- free fresh fruit each week.
QPCU are looking for staff who are passionate about providing member focused service.
You don't have to be experienced in financial services - if you're the right person for the role then QPCU will provide full training.
Visit our current vacancies page to see if there's any positions that may suit you - we'd love to have you on board.