Becoming a member
Becoming a member of the Queensland Police Credit Union is easy. You can apply online, it's quick and easy and it should take you less than 10 minutes. Or call one of our friendly member service consultants on 13 77 28, visit a branch or simply fill out a membership application and send it back with the required information so you can start enjoying the benefits of QPCU membership.
Who can join?
If you belong to one of the following groups, you can take advantage of the great benefits that QPCU membership offers:
- you are an employee of the Queensland Police Service
- you are a Government employee residing in Queensland
- you are an employee of the Queensland Police Union of Employees
- you are an employee of Queensland Police Credit Union
- you are an employee of a Police Club or Police Youth Clubs
- you are a member of the Australian Federal Police
- you are a member or former member of credit unions affiliated with the FPCU*
- your job is principally concerned with administration of justice and protection of life/property
- you are an employee of a Queensland taxi company and their subsidiaries
- you are an employee of the Taxi Council of Queensland Inc.
- you are a person holding a Queensland taxi hire driver’s licence
- you are a person holding a Queensland taxi licence to hire.
- any person formerly falling into the above categories.
*Federation of Police Credit Unions
Did you know family members can join too?
Relatives of existing members are also eligible for QPCU membership, so why not let the whole family enjoy the benefits of QPCU membership today?
For more information call 13 77 28 or download a membership application form.